What are cookies?
A cookie is a very small text file that a Web server can save in a computer's browser to store some type of information about the user. The cookie uniquely identifies the computer, and can only be read by the Web site that sent it to the computer.
A cookie is neither an executable file nor a program and therefore cannot spread or contain a virus or other malicious software, nor can it be longer than 4,000 characters.
What are cookies for?
The purpose of using cookies is to remember the user's preferences (language, country, login, characteristics of your browser, information on use of our Website, etc.)
By remembering your preferences we will not have to, for example, ask you about your country every time you visit our Website. We will know the characteristics of the Operating System and the browser of the device being used and thus we will be able to offer you a better browsing experience.
Cookies can help our website distinguish the user's browser as a previous visitor and thus save and remember preferences that may have been set while the user was browsing the site, personalize home pages, identify which sectors of a site have been visited or maintain a record of selections in a "shopping cart" among others.
Types of cookies
Cookies can be classified according to the entity that manages them, the time they remain active or according to their purpose. On some occasions we may verify that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
Depending on your property
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's computer from a computer or domain managed by EL MOLINO DE COBISA.
- Third-party cookies:These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Depending on their lifespan
- Session cookies: These are those that collect data while the user is browsing the website.
- Persistent cookies: These are those in which the data continues to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on its purpose
- Technical cookies: These are those that are used internally and that are necessary for the operation of the website.
- Analytical cookies: These are those that allow statistical information to be collected about user activity. This information is collected anonymously and allows us to optimize navigation on our website in order to guarantee better service to the user.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined based on a series of criteria on the user's terminal such as language, type of browser. through which you access the service, the locale from where you access the service, etc.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the service requested based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency with which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies:These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from the that provides the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Purposes of cookies.
Below is a list of the cookies that you can find on our website and a brief description of their purpose. We assure you that none of them retain personally identifiable information about you. Some cookies personalize your visit, others remember your preferences, while others only provide us with visitor statistics.
EL MOLINO DE COBISA uses local storage cookies, and by these we understand any file created by the website on your browsing device. Cookies are one form of local storage, but there are others. It is important that you know it so that you can prevent its use or delete the information stored on your device:
The browser's local storage. Some websites use local storage called “sessionStorage” and “localStorage” to store information; “sessionStorage” is automatically deleted when you close the browser program, but to delete “localStorage” you must delete the browser history.
Additionally, your browser may also automatically store information on your device, such as:
The history of pages visited. Contains a list of pages you have previously visited.
The memory of forms and passwords. Many browsers memorize the data you enter in web forms (for example, your email, your credit card number or your password to access a page) so that you do not have to type it again.
The browser cache, which contains a copy of previously visited pages to speed up their display if you access them again later. Browsing history, browser memory and cache are beyond our control. It's important to delete all of that information if you're using a device that's not yours (for example, someone else's smartphone or a public computer).
The website https://elmolinodecobisa.com/ has its own cookies necessary for the processing and management of the purchase process that belong to https://elmolinodecobisa.com/.
In addition, it uses third-party cookies belonging to the domain www.google.com, to be able to insert content from another website such as images, ads and/or text. These cookies may save data on your device.
If you accept and later wish to reject their installation, go to the upper left part of the browser, to the padlock emoticon, access cookies and site data and manage the site's cookies, and there we can enable or deny their permissions. .
The user can decide whether or not to accept the cookies used by the website. In addition, they can configure the browser to notify them when a server wants to save a cookie or delete them from their computer. If you accept third-party cookies and wish to withdraw your consent to them, the User can find the instructions in the security settings of your Web browser.
In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores the cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. If you want to prevent Google Analytics from collecting security statistics, visit the following link: https://tools.google.com/ dlpage/gaoptout
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings.
- If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies.
- If you use Google Chrome, in the menu option Settings > Privacy.
- If you use Safari, in the Preferences > Security menu option.
- If you use Opera, > Settings > Delete personal information.
- If you use a native browser on your mobile device, Settings > Clear data or Privacy and Security*
*May differ depending on the operating system version model.
You can use the “Help” section in the toolbar of most browsers to change your computer settings, however, some of the features of our online services may not work or may be more difficult to access. if you reject all cookies.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode through which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode can have different names, below you can find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this “private mode”:
– Internet Explorer 8 and higher: InPrivate
– FireFox 3.5 and higher: Private Browsing
– Google Chrome 10 and higher: Incognito
– Safari 2 and higher: Private Browsing
– Opera 10.5 and higher: Private Browsing
– Browser: Incognito tab
Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate “private mode”. You can continue visiting our Website even if your browser is in “private mode”, however, the user experience may not be optimal and some utilities may not work.
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
EL MOLINO DE COBISA thanks you for activating the acceptance of cookies, this helps us obtain more precise data that allows us to improve the content and design of our website to adapt it to your preferences.
Have we updated our Cookies Policy?